At Why Sports we are committed to offering you the very best conference at the very best value. Through out 2018 and beyond we will stick to our core aims and values; To deliver a series of thought provoking and inspiring conferences that centre around the progress and the delivery of the Sporting Future and Towards an Active Nation strategies. Our conferences provide a platform to share knowledge, drive debate, active networking whilst developing strong partnerships and valued social outcomes.
The Why Sports Wales conference - "Getting Wales Moving" will be open to professionals, decision makers and influencers from across the sector whom are responsible and accountable for delivering strong outcomes and increasing physical activity across the country.
As a valued delegate or attendee not only will you secure the opportunity to shape the future physical activity agenda, you will automatically receive access to our associated webinars, panel debates resource library and social media groups.
Your delegate package includes the following:
- Access to all areas of the conference including the main plenary presentations, Q&A sessions, all speaker presentations, Workshop sessions and our active networking zone.
- Access to information and guidance on current and future strategies from the UK’s leading authorities and governing bodies tasked with increasing participation in physical activity.
- Pre and post conference engagement Identify.
- CPD points for attendance on the day.
- By purchasing a ticket for the conference you will directly contribute to one of a range of associated social investment projects. (details of which can be supplied upon request)
- The opportunity to submit relevant policies and case studies onto our resource library throughout the full lifecycle of the conference engagement period.
- Economic Impact of Sporting Activity
- Wellbeing and Future Generations Act
- How to share good practice and experiences from within and outside Wales
- Cultural well-being for our communities
- Social Inclusion
- Grass Roots Investment
- Social Investment
- Achieving Financial Sustainability
- Governance Code
- Co Location of Sports & Multi Sports Facilities
- Local Government Investment
Who should attend:
- Local Authority & NGB Chief Executives
- Directors / Heads of National Governing Bodies
- NGB Directors / Heads of Performance
- NGB Directors / Heads of Sports Development
- Directors / Heads of Local Sports Councils and Trusts
- Director of Sports Stadia and Recreational Facilities
- Local Authority Directors of Transport & Planning
- Local Authority Directors/Heads of Parks & Public Spaces
- Local Authority Directors/Heads of Sports & Activity
- Local Authority Directors of Public Health
- Local Authority Directors of Finance & Commissioning
- Local Authority Directors of Regeneration
- Local Authority Directors of Adult services
- Local Authority Directors of Children's services
- Local Authority Economic development units
- Health and Well being Boards
- Health Improvement Teams
- Heads of School Sports Partnerships
- Academia Lecturers / Researchers
- Sports Leaders
- Sports Charities
- Third Sector Service Providers
- Public and third sector £175
- Private sector £395
Please note: Due to the high volume of interest across all sectors and so as to ensure fair representation for all relevant bodies, all delegate tickets are awarded on a first come first served basis. Organisations are limited to a maximum of 5 tickets.